Old April 8th 05, 01:56 AM
Robert Lay

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 00:09:10 GMT, wrote:

I'm looking for any suggestions on what type of H.F mobile antenna to
purchase. I want to install this Antenna on a 97 Chevy S-10 Pick-up. I would
like it to cover 80meters through 10 meters. The mount system is what I am
really interested in. Not sure which way to go on this, never have been
mobile with HF before. The pickup is a extended cab by the way. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

What about your cargo box? Do you have one, is it metal, and is it
semi-permanently mounted - i.e., is it bolted to something solid? Do you
have any big objection to mounting an antenna on the cargo box? I'm a big
fan of the Hustler, but it does mean changing traps for each band.