Old April 8th 05, 02:50 AM
Hal Rosser

wrote in message
. com...
I'm looking for any suggestions on what type of H.F mobile antenna to
purchase. I want to install this Antenna on a 97 Chevy S-10 Pick-up. I

would
like it to cover 80meters through 10 meters. The mount system is what I am
really interested in. Not sure which way to go on this, never have been
mobile with HF before. The pickup is a extended cab by the way. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

I think the screwdriver antenna would be a decent choice, but at hf, you'll
want to get to a base station asap, no matter what mobile antyenna you end
up with.