Old April 8th 05, 02:31 AM
JB

Many so called techs don't even know how to use them. You might find
out in a class. They are most used in verifying specifications. You
don't know how many experts have been unable to show me.

There should be no need for adjustment of the meter itself unless you
want to screw it up. If you don't know how to use it there won't be
an indication.

General instructions are available in Publication EIA/TIA-204-D

Jim, ac6tk

wrote in message
ups.com...
I just got a SINAD Meter at a flea market; as usual no manual.

It's a model 1410 by GAW Co., Inc.

If someone is familiar with the controls could you give a brief
description on the adjustment of the front-panel controls:

1. Tuning
2. Balance
3. What response should I get in the SINAD position?

I ask this question, because I get no meter indication what so

ever;
probably why it was for sale.

//John