Old April 7th 05, 10:20 PM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:34:53 GMT, Lancer wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:14:16 -0400, Vinnie S.
wrote:

Do you have a problem with that? Show me the rules on antenna requirements,
please.

Vinnie S.

Of course there aren't any Vinnie, you come into the group, ask
questions about antennas. When someone trys to give you ideas about
building one or how it works, you don't want to hear anything about
it.

I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with you making comments
about me "thinking" of installing an antenna. Making comments snide comments
about buying antennas. That is perfectly my choice.

You have in your mind what you want, come here ask questions, and
when the anwers aren't what you expected, you take it personal.

Maybe they should just answer the question. Hint, when I asked about a ground
plane on an antenna, you answer "why don't you experiment and build your own
antenna?".

Vinnie S.