Old April 7th 05, 10:23 PM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:53:34 -0400, Dave Hall wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:14:13 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

If you read the ARRL manual sometime you might learn that the hobby
comprises a little bit more than hooking up prefab components.

I took the hobby up a little over a month ago. I don't have a Frank intelligence
pill, which I swallow and am all knowledgable in 2 hours.

But if
you want to waste your money and learn nothing about the hobby then
that's your choice, just like it's your choice to put me in your
killfile (LOL!).

I want to get on the air in as short time as possible. Starting to build stuff
from scratch, when you just entered the hobby, isn't the way to do tit.

Snipped the rest of the useless babble.

Vinnie S.