Old April 7th 05, 10:27 PM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:51:23 GMT, Lancer wrote:

As far as Lancer, I don't know what is up his ass. I don't know him from a hole
in the wall, but from some reason, he cracks on me like I ****ed his wife or
something. Making comments about how I "think" about installing an antenna, or
cracking because I won't build one from scratch. All because I asked about a
ground plane question in a CB newsgroup.

First of all, learn to quote.

Second, nothing is up my ass. I wouldn't call my responses to you as
cracking on you. My only response to you about the Imax was " neither
one" Because neither ground plane kits you listed would make a
signicant difference to your antenna.

I have also not made any wise ass cracks about ****ing my wife. Maybe
you should look back through the archives. The worst comment I have
made to you is that 'I didn't mean to **** you off"

Go through your list

"Your family get-togethers must be a blast."

Cracking on me and my family Vinnie?

Right. I remember perfectly well. That was because you cracked on my because I
quoted the Firestik website as th antennas being an electrical 5/8. You made a
snide comment, finished off by an LOL. You could have simply said the website
was innaccurate. But no. You have to make the comment. The only thing I
questioned was why that made you laugh out loud. And I said if that made you
laugh so hard, you family gatherings must be a blast.

Vinnie S.