Old April 7th 05, 10:31 PM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:01:34 GMT, Lancer wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:32:59 -0400, Vinnie S.
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:15:08 GMT, Lancer wrote:

Frank, while you are at it, get me a beer. And Lancer, I didn't **** your wife,
nor anyone of your family, nor do I know wnyone in your family. So when you want
to tell eveyone here why you hate me so much, please do so. I sure eveyone is
curious.

Vinnie S.

Poor baby, get off my wife and family, if you can?

BTW, I'm not worried about you ****ing my wife or family.

I don't **** anybody's wife, except my own.

You would need an instruction manual for that, and we all know you
don't read instruction manuals.

Good one !!!!!!

Do what you always do, ask the group, and then when you don't get the
exact answer you were looking for, get mad....

Keep it going. Let everyone see.

Vinnie S.