Old April 7th 05, 11:52 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:48:31 -0400, Vinnie S.
wrote in :

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:41:39 GMT, Lancer wrote:

Nope. And I was in Bethlehem today. And I am in Allentown quite often. I cover
the eastern part of PA. But he is **** to me. He means nothing in my life. I
won't go look for him, and waste my time. He issued the the challenge. I never
issued an challenge to meet him. He came on this board, and put his challenge on
the archive, and said he was going to take pictures of my antennas, and post
them. There is no way he can do that, the way my property is laid out. He would
physically have to go onto my property. And once he does that he is fair game.
And since all this is in black and white, and I know his call sign, the FCC has
the evidence they need.

Believe me. I have nothing to worry about.

Vinnie S.

You don't believe his callsign is WA3MOJ do you?

I don't know what to believe from him. But if some lardass steps foot on my
property, I will look thru his wallet for ID will I hold his face in the dirt.
And if he doesn't have a wallet, then I will get the info from the car.

......oh brother, he's a crybaby -and- a tough-guy. This is just too
good to be true!