Old April 8th 05, 01:03 AM
jim

Frank Gilliland wrote:

On 07 Apr 2005 23:32:45 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

snip

I suppose they drive like that everyplace..it's a matter of being in
the wrong place at the wrong time, or your truck is a magnet. I have
one of those too.

I think -I'm- the magnet. The Dart I drove in college was hit 5 times,
the LTD got hit twice before it was totalled, the S-15 was rear-ended
by an ambulance, the LeBaron was hit three times in two weeks, etc.
I've had the S-10 for two years and it's been hit twice -- both times
while it was parked! All in Spokane. Fortunately, I've only been hit
once when I had a passenger, and that was the ambulance wreck so at
least there was help available if someone got hurt.

Ok, I'm stepping off the soap box now.....

got hit by a beer distributor saleswoman (go figure) and enjoyed the
bennies of not reporting it hehehe