Old April 7th 05, 10:24 PM

I can't remember the name of that little town in South (South is always
best) Mississippi just now (but it probally will pop into my head later
on,or I can look it up in my old wore out [Bluberry doggy,a few years
ago when she was an eight weeks old puppy,she ate the Oregon map] Rand
McNalley Road Atlas) but there is a place there where somebody owns a
lot of Russian made vehicles (or he used to anyway) and his intent was
to sell those Russian vehicles (trucks,mostly) but I heard tell that the
City made him get rid of those Russian vehicles because they were
leaking chemicals into the ground.I wouldn't mind owning one of the
first versions models of a Russian GAZ "Jeep" just for the heck of it.
cuhulin