Old April 8th 05, 01:48 AM
Steve Silverwood

In article ,
says...
Easy as pie to travel with webtv.My Philips model MAT 976 webtv set top
box is about the same size as a VCR player/recorder is.If I travel
somewhere with it,all I would need to do is hook it up to a tv set and
turn it on.There will be two pop ups.One will say Same Place,the other
will say Moved.I would click on Moved and watch it dial up to the
internet in one minute or less,that's all there is to it.Everything
would be just the same as though I had never unhooked it in the first
place.In many ways,believe it or not,webtv is much better than useing a
computer.

Try using it on a plane, or in the airport terminal. WebTV isn't quite
a viable solution for me, although I'm glad it works for you.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA