Old April 8th 05, 11:22 AM
K4YZ

Default I've Reconsidered My Position On N9OGL's Blog

Todd,

As I wrote my last response to you in another thread, it came to
me that if your "blog" and any of it's spin off's were removed or
censored, it really would depreciate life in general.

You see, there has to be a "lowest common denominator" from which
we can base the rest of which we call society, and Son, you're just
about the lowest anyone having human DNA can be and still be called
human. I'd only put the Hitlers, Kevorkians, Dahmers and Bundys any
farther down than you.

So you go right on ahead with your profanities, your "inventions"
and your violations of federal acts. It will catch up to you sooner or
later, and in that moment, you will know that I am going to be laughing
at you at every turn!

Good luck, Todd! You're going to need it!

Steve, K4YZ

BTW: I'm preparing some letters of my own! Stay tuned!