Old April 8th 05, 06:38 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:21:41 -0400, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

Ok. Since you asked, I'm going to spill some beans, here. Doug lost
control when he came on here. When it was found that he had real
problems of the mind, I immediately backed off my responses to him. It's
not fair and it's not right to hit a child because they hit you. A
simple reprimand every once in a while is sufficient. Mopar handles that
quite well. In fact, the mere fact that Mopar handles Dogie as he does,
is testament how serious he takes Dogie's threats.
**Frank?.....well, Frank and I went around concerning the legality
issue. Now that the dx is much more sporadic and less, I'm more legal
than Dave or Leland. After a few emails, I found Frank to be not that
different from myself regarding certain key life skills, education.
Even when we disagreed, I could learn something from Frank, as he was at
least consistent with all his positions. Dave, otoh, has
self-contradicted himself so many times and is known on this group by
the majority as a major hypocrite. Such instantly compromises whatever
integrity he managed to retain, which, after taking his posts concerning
the defense of Dogie into consideration, is zero.

Twist, I'm not going to go around with you on

this. I'm sure just like Mopar & Frank, things

got off to a bad start, hopefully in the future

things will be better, though one of them most

likely have to breakdown and bury the hatchet.

,,,,why would one attack another for no reason?
Frank has a very condescending type of tone,

but unfortunately when typing one can't tell the "
tone" of the type if they haven't been around it

for a while.

That's another parallel. Frank went as far as to come out and say "I'm
an asshole" on occasion. Way back during my infancy of arrival, I stated
I do not play well with others, do not much care what others think for
the most part, and work better alone. This leads to self-created
problems for a certain type of personality when they encounter people
such as Frank or myself, especially when they possess a controlling
personality, an unquenchable yearning and hunger for status, and are
used to most people in their world deferring to them. Dave falls into
this category. He speaks of other's feelings being hurt because -his-
feelings are hurt. He projects and regurgitates all over usenet, just as
he did in trying to say he never blamed anyone for the Dogie/Geo mess.
He most certianly has, on many occasion, and has used the
legality/illegality as his excuse to act the fool.

**Lelnad,,well, his hatred of cb is well documented, yet he remains
here for the education. If that isn't enough, his unprovoked attacks
against dxers (Nebo comes to mind immediately, just for starters)
confirms his agenda.

Yep. you're alright, it's the rest of the world that's crazy.

Once again, your inability to comprehend subtleties combined with your
confusion of which of your "bad guy of the day" said what, has you so
befuddled, you make erroneous accusations of others, and then call
them hypocrites when they correct your mistakes.

Dave
"Sandbagger"