Old April 8th 05, 10:02 PM
Vinnie S.

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:30:51 -0400, Dave Hall wrote:

Believe me. I have nothing to worry about.

Vinnie S.

You don't believe his callsign is WA3MOJ do you?

I don't know what to believe from him. But if some lardass steps foot on my
property, I will look thru his wallet for ID will I hold his face in the dirt.
And if he doesn't have a wallet, then I will get the info from the car.

.....oh brother, he's a crybaby -and- a tough-guy. This is just too
good to be true!

And it don't look like I am the only one !!!

I did a little search on you in the archives. This is precious.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/... 2f3b40d85682

Maybe he is a true tough guy. Stranger things have happened.

It's a amazing what a little info you can get on a poster's history on Google,
Dave. My favorite about this info on Frank, it the imaginary McDonald's, and the
fishing trip he had at the lake in a storm !!!!

Vinnie S.