Old April 8th 05, 06:38 PM
Mike Lee

Al Patrick wrote:
Ex 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

NOT EVEN MARY??

Mt 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your
Father, which is in heaven.

NOT EVEN HOMOSEXUAL PRIESTS? CARDINALS? POPES?

Let me know if you'd like a couple dozen more!

Hear, hear.... I agree......
Its the bloody popes fault that the priests dont have a wife or cant get
married. This goes against what the bible states, but then again we are
talking "Catholic Church" here arent we a power unto its self.

Yep Henry the 8th do us a favour, I reckon.

Now you watch all the perfect do gooders attack this now.

As if I care............