Old April 8th 05, 10:08 PM
Joe S.

So -- tell me about these antennas. I run a Yaesu FT-857 with a ATAS-120.
How do I tune the KJ7U antenna? I see he sells it with a control box -- I
assume the control box has UP and DOWN switches (or switch) that I use to
run the antenna up or down while watching the SWR on the rig. Right?

--

-----
Joe S.

"Adair Winter" wrote in message
m...
wrote in message
I'm looking for any suggestions on what type of H.F mobile antenna to
purchase. I want to install this Antenna on a 97 Chevy S-10 Pick-up. I
would like it to cover 80meters through 10 meters. The mount system is
what I am really interested in. Not sure which way to go on this, never
have been mobile with HF before. The pickup is a extended cab by the

way.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

www.kj7u.com makes some of the best screw drivers i've ever personally
seen.. the design is awesome.
the hi-q ones MIGHT be better but cost more..

Adair - KD5DYP