Old April 9th 05, 12:07 AM
N9OGL

DICKHEAD, they never looked at my application or waiver, and if the FCC
denies a waiver they have to show good cause why. Like I said go ahead
and bitch to the FCC or who ever(which I really doubt you will) what
your doing is opening a bad can of worms.....I would like to point out
the FCC has know for YEARS that I was pirating......they won't tounch
me because they will have to explain to the court of Appeals why for 20
to 30 years they have lied to the courts about waivers....and by GOD I
will bring it up! SO GO RIGHT AHEAD GET YOUR NUTS OFF!!!

Todd O'Dochataigh N9OGL