Old April 9th 05, 12:09 AM

I heard a ICE (used to be INS) official expalin that over 900K were
arrested last year. I just wasted 30 minutes searching the ICE website
for "exact" figures.
If they have the data available to the public I can't find it.

I found many non governmental sites that make all sorts of interesting
claims. Estimates ranged from below 100K to above 10 million. I don't
give any of these NGO much chance of being accurate.

Perhaps the feds don't really want us to know how many illegals there
are.

But the 1 million figure doesn't seem too high to be reasonable.

Terry