Old April 9th 05, 01:48 AM
Burr

Hi Brinda,
This I have to go along with, we have to close our borbers.

Most every country in the world require that I have a passport and some
require a visa to get into and out of.

Today I spent $75 on my wifes Philippine passport and it is going to
cost me $1,000 plus Atty fees (if I use one) to get her a Green Card the
15th. My wife refuses to be "out of satatus" one day even if we are planing
to relocate to the Philippines asap.

So, if I have to show my passport every time I return to the USA then
everyone should. If I have pay all the fees I have to pay for a passport
then everyone should, I don't want to be treated better, I just want
everyone treated the same.

Be glad you don't have to pay the "kick backs" I have to pay to get a
work permit in the countries I going to, work permits or just a way to get
more money and kick backs for the sorry A Hold's that take care of you. As
an American I hate to have to payoff some SOB just to work in his country
trying to help them.

Just for the hell of it look at Indonesia, they were given aid based on
the number of dead and hurt and now they are cutting the number by 60 %.
They also forced the workers who were helping to buy "work permits"!!!!

Think about what I am saying, we are giving the world a free ride and
they stick it to us every chance they get!!!!

Burr