Old April 9th 05, 02:14 AM
§ Dr. Artaud §

"Brenda Ann" wrote in
:

I guess what the Right-wingers have discussed for years is slowly coming
true. So many people jeer anyone that expresses anything that is slightly
less than the mainstream view on things, and incredulity when the
predicted things come true. It's only the beginning.

Notice how serious they are about Homeland Security. Notice how they
aren't serious about enforcing the Mexican/US border when it comes to
illegal immigrants. Now doubt, there is a good explanation for keeping
Americans in and allowing illegals in as well.

You tell me.

The No-Doze is taking effect. Take the Red No-Doze pills Brenda.

Dr. Artaud

http://www.arrod.co.uk/essays/matrix.php

"The blue pill will leave us as we are, in a life consisting of habit, of
things we believe we know. We are comfortable, we do need truth to live.
The blue pill symbolises commuting to work every day, or brushing your
teeth.

The red pill is an unknown quantity. We are told that it can help us to
find the truth. We don't know what that truth is, or even that the pill
will help us to find it. The red pill symbolises risk, doubt and
questioning. In order to answer the question, you can gamble your whole
life and world on a reality you have never experienced."

"To justify taking the red pill we might ask what is the purpose of an
ignorant existence? Further still, what is there in merely existing?
Simply existing brings humans down to the level of objects; they might
have utility or even purpose, but where is the meaning? Existence without
meaning is surely not living your life, but just experiencing it. As
Trinity says to Neo, "The Matrix cannot tell you who you are.""

Passport Required To Re-Enter U.S.

4/5/2005 11:00 PM
(WROC-TV)

Better have a passport the next time you plan to go to Canada, it'll
soon be the law.