Old April 9th 05, 04:32 PM
Michael A. Terrell

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
(Dx Machine) wrote:

I feel the need to apologize for my brother posters in here...There
are buttholes in every corner of the world and after reading this
newsgroup its no wonder why the rest of the world hates us..it makes
me sad :-(

Then why apologize just for us? Why don't you apologize for other
countries Trolls at the same time? Why don't you just learn to use a
kill file like any intelligent person would?

Why don't you just move to another country so that you don't have to be
sad anymore? What is sad here is you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Web TV doesn't allow filtering from what I've been told, anf the OP
has a WebTV E-mail address.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell