Old April 9th 05, 05:08 PM
Howard

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 15:41:34 GMT, David wrote:

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:06:25 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

On 8 Apr 2005 17:21:40 GMT, saki wrote:

I haven't heard the English service of the BBC on 9525 for a couple weeks
and their 5975 service doesn't seem to be on before 0200 UTC. Last summer
11835 was in use at this time but doesn't seem to be used at the moment.

Is there a reliable BBC frequency catchable on the USA west coast from 0000
or 0100?

----

XM Channel 131

Is that shortwave, 'tard boy?

I see that you're getting off to a rather bad start again today.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I just realized that the Webster's dictionary made a mistake. Radio
waves have wavelengths greater than visible light, not less than.

Webster's just hasn't kept up with the times, and yes - there are
errors as well as glaring omissions. Case in point:
Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright
ideas from penetrating.

I make no claims for those this may apply to, let everyone decide that
for themselves and enjoy a private laugh.

BTW, Thanks for the All India Radio report David, got closer to a
legit logging today - heard the voices but the audio was a bit too
'funky' for me to clearly ID ......... there's always the next day.
Did you catch it on your R8 or SW2?