Old April 9th 05, 05:57 PM

Webtv uses can use yahoo and hotmail though (in fact,many webtv users do
use yahoo and hotmail) and block whichever incoming emails they want to
block.I have five (one of them belongs to someone else,I let her use my
webtv box any time she wants to) other webtv user names in my webtv box
and I never get unwanted emails in any of them.I can also send and
receive emails in those other webtv usernames of mine to and I do.There
are other email servers that webtv can use too,I think www.eudora.com
(eudora.com is the best) is one of them.If I decide to use another email
server service other that my webtv.net,I will definetly sign up at
eudora.com
cuhulin