Old April 9th 05, 07:26 PM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
BAD,
.
Your 'personal' Travel got "Restricted" when you Volunteered to get
a State Driver's License (DL) or Personal Identity Card and 'you'
freely "Surrender" the DL (Show It) everytime a Law Enforcement
Officer asks for it as Proof of 'your' Identity within the USA.
.
Or, when you use the DL as a 'form' of Identification for Domestic
Travel within the USA to-board an Airplane, Bus or Train.
.
Also everytime you use your DL as Proof of Identity when you Use a
Credit Card or Write-a-Check at a local store or bank within the USA.

.
WE HAVE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER... AND VERY SOON WE WILL HAVE YOU !
.
step right up folks - we have met the enemy and they are us ~ RHF

So, RHF...can I take it you don't have a driver's license? I have a passing
familiarity with what I believe to be the reasoning behind your argument;
how well does it go over when you fight your traffic tickets in court? Or
does this off topic post (which you didn't identify as such in the Subject
line) have some other more obscure reasoning behind it?