Old April 9th 05, 09:55 PM
Telamon

In article .com,
"Invader3K" wrote:

I think most of us don't read whatever Asian language that is.

As for complaining about the Model One's quality...I have heard them,
I think they sound OK. But how much quality can you expect
considering what they sell for...aren't they like, 100 bucks or
something in that range?

I bought one to sit on my desk at work. It is tuned in to a local PBS
classical music or news station and I have been very happy with it.
Being a cubical dweller does not leave you with allot of room and since
I am surrounded by people I keep it at a low level during normal work
hours. I turn it up evenings and weekends. It sounds good at low or
loud volume. I paid about $100 for it at Circuit city. It's been on my
desk a few years now.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California