Old April 10th 05, 12:06 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
####HEAD, they never looked at my application or waiver, and if the

FCC
denies a waiver they have to show good cause why.

They already HAVE "ggod cause". You're profane, openly violate
federal law, are functionally illiterate, and your papaerwork is not
filed correctly. I have a nickle says you filed them in crayon or
"MajikMarker"

Like I said go ahead
and bitch to the FCC or who ever(which I really doubt you will) what
your doing is opening a bad can of worms.....I would like to point

out
the FCC has know for YEARS that I was pirating......

Then Todd, there's your answer. Don't blame one more thing on the
FCC or any other agency or entity.

Todd Daugherty is solely responsible for the failure of Todd
Daugherty to get his LPFM license. Period.

they won't tounch
me because they will have to explain to the court of Appeals why for

20
to 30 years they have lied to the courts about waivers....

What "20 to 30 years", Todd...??? You're not even 40, so you have
NOT been filing applications for "20 to 30 years".

and by GOD I
will bring it up! SO GO RIGHT AHEAD GET YOUR NUTS OFF!!!

And just a one of your posts in this forum acknowledging your
lawlessness will toss any and all arguments out the door.

Todd O'Dochataigh N9OGL

Sheeesh, Todd...You can't even spell your BOGUS sur-name right!

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HA

What an idiot!

Steve, K4YZ