Old April 10th 05, 08:46 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
BTW: I'm preparing some letters of my own! Stay tuned!

WELL LET'S SEE THEM!!!!!

Be patient, Toddster! Be patient! They'll get to you in good
time! Hand delivered, no less! (No, not by me!)

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, I was just wondering what frivolous claims you were going send
(if your going to send any). I'm sure a number of people on here

would
get a kick out of you so-call claims.

So far, Todd, even your ISP has seen fit to threaten you with
cancellation of your service due to your conduct.

And my "so-call claims" are for you to find out. Like I said..Hang
on...It's coming.

Todd O'Dochartaigh

Lying about your identity again?

N9OGL

That's the callsign of Todd Daugherty. Or did you lie to the FCC?

Steve, K4YZ