Old April 10th 05, 05:29 AM
Bob Haberkost

And that's the problem....we "lefties" know that there are two sides to every
story, a job which NPR does extremely well (and results in charges from both
radical ends of the political spectrum that they've gone, or embrace, the "dark
side"). In this regard, I fear, the right has managed to repeat this
misrepresentation often enough that it's taken root as an urban legend.

Remember what Himmler said....
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by
evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." -- Justice
Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-