Old April 10th 05, 10:40 PM
Hoke

wrote in message
oups.com...
K1MAN seems to have lost his website and his will to continue fighting
the ARRL and FCC. This is posted on qrz.com:

So.. first I don't hear him on the air any more. I assumed that maybe
Riley finally did him in.

Then, I do a lookup of his www.k1man.com website and it's no longer
there. In fact, I can't find a remnant of the AARA anywhere.

He always made it out to seem as if the AARA had a large amount of
members in its ranks. If this was the case, how come they aren't
backing him up; i.e. getting his website back up and getting him back
on the air. Did his entire "empire" go bankrupt?

Sorry for the re-hash.. but honestly, I felt this too funny not to post
about.

Any info out there... let's hear it.

Chad Rudolph W1CAR

LWX Skywarn Amateur Radio Coordinator
http://www.147300.com

How long have you have you been abnormally obsessed with k1man?