Old April 10th 05, 11:53 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I do my best to avoid the mixed fruit. I did post to one that

his
comments about Steve's family were dispicable.

Yes you did. And I acknowledged it and thanked you for it.

Don't thank me for being decent.

But I must. They are so far and few in between, Brian.

However, as for the "mixed fruit", sorry, Brian, but you're

center
piece of the fruit bowl.

Wrong.

Nope. Absolutely correct.

Just like you, Brian...I don't tolerate liars.

I tolerate you most of the time.

As well you should. I may fry your bacon on frequent occassion,
but I don't lie to you. That's what makes you so mad...You don't like
it.

Todd's not "lied"
so much as he's been absolutely assinine, but he's had a couple of
peachs in there too.

You're bananas.

I am sure you think so.

"...head burined in the sand.." Cute, coming from a person

who
has a laundry list of patent lies and deceit to his credit in this
forum.

I have no patents nor are any pending. Would that be lie #9?

Wouldn't be "lie" anything.

You've still not listed 1 through 8 of the laleged lies to start
with.

Brian just doesn't want his name associated with his idiotic
assertions and blatant lying.

Too late.

Yet Steve does want his name associated with his idiotic assertions

and
blatant lying.

There's no idiotic assertions or blatant lying on my part,
Brian....Just making an even bigger fool out of you evry time YOU post
due to YOUR misconduct.

It doesn't have to be that way. Just stop lying and making
assertions that cant be substantiated.

And you've still not proved the FIRST assertion, make all the

rest
YOUR lies, Brian...Promulgated in a vain hope to hide your own

errors.

Sorry...It ain't working.

You made the assertion. Why would I have to prove your assertion?

You've not proved (or disproved" a single thing. Not one. Other
than you ahve severe honesty and character issues, Brian. You need to
get them fixed. Soon.

Meanwhile he's been shooting his mouth off to some of the

rra.misc
freaks. I'm suprised none have taken his advice to put bricks

through
windows, slash tires, or terrorize wives.

Who suggested that, Brian? You've uttered similar claims

before
but S T I L L have not substantiated that ANYONE in this forum, let
alone me, made that threat.

Again, you made those assertions. Why do I have to substantiate your
assertions? I'm not in the business of sorting out your inuendos,
lies, and veiled threats, from the times you just might be telling

the
truth. Not my yob, man.

Sure it is.

You said I made threats.

You've not shown where anyone, let alone me, has made the threats
you've alluded to.

That would make you a liar, Brian.

After all, Steve says that's
been know to happen when a person shoots off their mouth. Right

now
they're just making vile comments about Steve's family.

The weak minded take the weak shots.

And the big mouth becomes the target. Just as you predicted.

Kim, nice hearing from you.

bb

Can't even sign your name for a friend. Sheeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

I have no digital signature capability at this time.

No digital signature is needed. Just you, typing out your name
and callsign at the bottom of the post...Like a man.

Steve, K4YZ