Old April 10th 05, 11:24 PM
mike maghakian

It is fairly clear what I said and it is the plain truth

the sync detector on the R8B/Sat 800/SW8 is far superior to what the R8A can
do on SWBC reception, the R8A has a useless notch and PBT compared to the
selectable sideband sync.

the 800 is not designed for the narrow bandwidth requirements of CW and some
other utes

If you can't understand this, well I am sorry for you. go back and get an
education in electronics and radio technology. I would offer to help but you
are too arrogant for me to waste my time with.

Mike

"dxAce" wrote in message

mike maghakian wrote:

the satellit 800 is a better SWL receiver, the R8A is a better
utility/SSB
receiver

Huh?

dxAce