Old April 10th 05, 11:59 PM
Al Patrick

Default Purging the Pagan Papal Puke!

It's not what *I* nor *you* think of the title or the message. What
really counts is the *content* of the message. I think we should all go
to http://www.scripturesforamerica.org and download it, or listen
online, and see how Pastor Peters justifies such a title! More
importantly, we need to follow the scriptures he provides and see how
what he has to say lines up with the Word of God. :-)

================

Li Changchun wrote:

So, what do you think of that "title" Pastor Al?

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

I think this is the title of Pastor Peter's sermon this morning. In
addition to hearing it on 9985 it can be heard at
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org via living streaming and can also be
heard on Telstar 5 satellite - audio only.

In a few days it'll probably available for download, but that might take
up to a week. Look for the date of 4/10/04 and the title PURGING THE
PAGAN PAPAL PUKE!

Al