Old April 11th 05, 02:50 AM

A meter is a little over three feet.I didn't have to look it up either,I
have always known that.Hey,a few years ago when that married Irish woman
and her hubby were visiting Disneyworld in Florida,I sent them some
gifts to the hotel in Orlando.(Safari Hotel) A couple of the gifts I
sent via UPS was a little bag of Martha White cornmeal and a Southern
Recipe cookbook.I told her on the phone when she gets back home in
Bognor Regis (England) to make some cornbread.After they got back home,I
got an email from her because she didn't have any kitchen measuring
spoons and measuring cups that have the measurments in American
measures.She once got in a spoon fight (almost) with a woman who works
at the cafeteria at the Sainsbury food store over there.The woman
accused her of putting some spoons in the wrong spoon container
thingy.One time she got in a heated arguement with a sales clerk at the
Boots department store over there about some high priced frog (french)
lipstick that she had bought at the Boots department store in Bognor
Regis.She already had used up about half of the lipstick and the
lipstick had broken off in the bottom of the lipstick tube.She went home
and fired off a snail mail letter to the mananger of Boots and she wound
up getting a big apology and some free lipstick too.
cuhulin