Old April 11th 05, 03:10 PM
Bob Miller

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:26:40 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

To all:

It is my understanding that all gov't materials, since paid for by
taxpayers, are non-copyright.
Also, any material before 1923 would have expired copyrights and,
undoubtably, a significant amount of material will have been published
"public domain"; so, does anyone have a list of non-copyright materials
pertaining to antennas? Or, any ideas of how to obtain the information on
how to assemble one.
A website of non-copyright materials concerning antennas would be a great
asset to this community...

Regards,
John

I'm not sure I understand your point about copyrights.

Even if a copyright has expired or never existed in the first place,
anyone who gives you a printed piece is going to charge for paper and
ink -- all the manufacturing costs involved in a printed piece.

Or, if you're just looking for web materials, it costs money to put up
a web site. You'll be charged to help defray those costs.

What are you expecting?

bob
k5qwg