Old April 11th 05, 01:58 PM
Dale Parfitt

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
I just got a Lowe HF-222/235 chassi off ebay and I need the 6 digit

display
that Lowe uses in
their HF receiver HF-225/235 Part No. O21-1261 6 digit x 12.5 mm LCD, 50
pins,
or a cross to a US available part number. Its drven by MM5453N. Lowe
doesn't ship to the US or Canada. I'm not
familiar enough with all the possiblities to find an LCD that will fit,

can
some please guide me to a source or a surplus house that might have
something. Or if anyone has a non-working HF-225/235 they like to sell

I'm
interested.
tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

Although it is a bit of a hassle, if you know a ham in U.K.- have them ship
the display there and then on to you.

Dale