Old April 11th 05, 11:06 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Because there was no "crappy little comment", Brian.

It was.

No, there wasn't.

Yes, there was.

No, there wasn't.

"Always at a deficit for information, aren't you, Brian?"

That's not "crappy", Brian...It's the truth. That YOU

don't
LIKE
it is one thing...

You don't like being called a liar. So stop lying.

I'm not lying, Brian.

Lie #10 this week?

You haven't presented #1,

Steve, do a search on "Robeson" and "liar." You've presented all of
your lies under your own signature.

Brian, so how could this be #10? You
and Todd need to see if you can carpool...Him for remedial English,

you
for remedial math.

There's nothing wrong with my math.

If I cannot trust the information that the participant

provides,
then
what can I trust?

Yeah...I guess when RRAP is the ONLY place you get your
"information" from, then you're pretty much at loggerheads as

what
you "know"...

I know you're a liar.

You SAY I'm a liar, but I've PROVED that you are.

You've proven your self to be a liar this past week, and many many
times previously.

Then why can't we get you to provide the cites? Where's the

proof
of your assertions, Brian?

You lie. That's enough for me.

Looks like there are some empty spots in the schedule.

Not from here.

Did you fill them in?

I can fill those scehdules with 6 people for 48 hours of 24h
coverage, Brian...Why couldn't you?

Whoa!

After you posted "Always at a deficit for information, aren't you,
Brian?" you linked us to a website that showed that this was a four day
exercise. So why are you trying to make it into a two day exercise
again? More lies and misdirection?

And without working any one or several individual(s) a double shift,
and maintaining the requirement of three person shifts of qualified
communicators...

Especially if they have 6 people to cover a 48
hour period that they are participating...

Correction. Two teams of 3 people each.

Two teams...Six people...Yeah...SIX is what I said, Brian.

So show me your 96 hour schedule.

And you STILL have not shown me ONE instance where ARES has

failed
to respond to ANY incident when asked to do so.

I've showed one instance where one volunteer is overextended. Are

you
the only overextended volunteer in the ARS?

I'm not overextended.

And my managerial skills are such that no one working for me is
either.

You indicate otherwise. Do you work in a M-F, 8-5 Emergency Room?

My behaviour here has nothing to do with what happens in

the
cockpit of an aircraft, Brian.

Then you admit to having multiple personalities?

Nice stretch, Brian.

Not a stretch. When ATC fumbles a phonetic or pressure atlitude,

do
you key the mic and keep repeating "LIAR, LIAR, LIAR?"

They don't fumble.

They do. Unless your experience is so limited that you've yet to see
it.

That's the Steve Robeson in RRAP. Introduce us to the Steve

Robeson,
CAP Ace sometime.

What's a "CAP Ace", Brian? The Civil Air Patrol doesn't have
"aces", and I never flew "combat air patrols" in the Armed Forces.

You never flew combat air patrols for anyone, but you've got flight
suits and medals...

What lie? And yes it IS what YOU said, Brian. Word for

word.
Not a period or comma was dropped.

Lie #11?

Where's #1?

10 back. Last week.

And you said that I had a math problem. Hi!

And you have made the assumption that they are working

12
hour
shifts. Your re-arrangement still does not substantiate your

other
claims.

Re-arrangement??? The 12 hour shift scenario is a Best Case
Scenario.
If the shifts were 8 hours, the volunteer deficits would be

even
greater.

"Best case" for whom?

For covering all of the shifts.

Uh huh.

Remember the customer? The customer that is never, ever, ever denied?

You gotta cover all the shifts with the right number of qualified ops.

Best case ONLY to support YOUR contention of
a volunteer deficit IF and ONLY IF you assume that each
volunteer only participates once in an exercise.

Phil acknowledged that he is participating twice. You acknowledged
that it is a 96 hour exercise. I provided a best case scenario

where
only two 12 hour shifts in the four day period had a deficit of one
volunteer each. Thems the facts.

They are the "facts" only if all three team members are at the
station and on the air 100% of the time.

Anyone who ahs really done any of these knows that's NOT the
facts, Brian...Like you...

Three qualified operators per team. Them's the facts.

And Phil states they "work in teams of three".

He does not state that all three are "on duty" at all

times.
I've
never been on ANY mission or exercise, USMC, CAP, Red Cross,

ARES,
etc,
where ALL operators were "on duty" at one time.

So you were in the "Day Weanie" Marine Corps? Weather and ATC

are
24/7. So is Comms. But you, the mighty day weanie marine

warrior
know
otherwise. Hi, hi!

"Day Weanie"..?!?! You're stretching again, Brian.

Support guys like you.

People who are not in operations, don't have to keep it going 24/7.

BBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!

One more example of "Not A Clue Burke" hanging his bacon out to
dry!

Explain. And you've yet to show where the customer is not shorted in
this 96hr scenario.

OK, 8 hour shifts:

Let's put Phil on Team A, and Phil is pulling two shifts.

Day 1, Team A: Day
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 2, Team A: Day
Team B: Swing
Team nothing: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 3, Team A: Day (no Phil, deficit of 1)
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Day 4, Team A: Day (no Phil, deficit of 1)
Team B: Swing
Team C: Mid (deficit of 3)

Steve, have it your way. It makes the situation worse.

No, it doesn't. You can still cover all operating periods

with
staff. I doubt you were ever a supervisor in the USAF, Brain,

from
your "all hands on duty now" contention.

Hi! Hi, hi, hi!!!

Were you a reservist?

Nope. Active Duty.

You think like a day weanie.

Sorry, Brian...Your contentions are still grasping for

straws.

Nice try, though.

Idiot. Would you like me to show you what 6 or 4 hour shifts

look
like???

Brian, six people for a 48 hour period is thin, but

adequate.

Inadequate for the 96 hour period that you specified, and the "team

of
3" requirement that Phil specified.

Them's the facts.

No, they're not.

Then state all of the conditions. Then show how the customer is not
shorted.

Sorry you don't agree, but then it appears you don't have the
supervisory skills to make it work.

Steve, K4YZ

The supervisor fills in when there are a lack of personnel. But

you
didn't see much of that in the USMC, didja, ya Day-Weanie Marine.

"Day-Weanie Marine"...?!?! Really getting P/O'ed that you keep
getting your nose rubbed in your own inadequacies, aren't you?

You're the only inedaquate equation in this. You have yet to show how
to cover the 96 hour exercise, with the available personnel, while
maintaining the required number of qualified operators per team.

Look, it's a new week and I'm in a good mood. Just got back from a
great scout camping trip. Wx was perfect, invigorating hike,

gourmet
chicken in a foil pack dinner last night, must not have snored too

much
last night because my throat isn't sore.

Glad to hear you had a nice day.

The best.

Just admit to your lies, say you're sorry, and begin this week with

fresh start. The truth will set you free.

Take your own advice, Brian.

I do. Every day. I start off by not lying.

Start off by TRYING to cite my alleged 11 lies. Then you can
provide us with some evidence to support your "ARES won't respond"
assertion.

You need to requote that.

Then move on to your "unlicensed devices" issue.

You need to requote that.

We're
still waiting for documentation of the legality of your Somalia
operation

Why? You are not in my Somalia log and you will not receive a QSL
card. You are not the Somalia minister of communications. You are not
the US Air Foce on site commander. You are not the United Nations.
You are not the ARRL.

and some evidence of your claims of having worked the
equilvilent of DXCC from two or three other DX locations.

You're a chronic liar, Brian. It really is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ

You make claims, Steve. You do it often and loudly. But your claims
aren't worth spit because they are lies.

Now show me your Top-Off 96 hour duty schedule where all shifts are
covered with the proper number of qualified radio operators, and
without abusing the volunteers. You claim you could, so do it.

Best of Luck.