Old April 12th 05, 01:21 AM
Tom Betz

"Bob Haberkost" wrote in
:

Dr Haas retired several years ago, figuring he'd pretty much done a
treatment of every sort on the music played for the program.

I grew up listening to Karl Haas on WJR in the 1960s. When I started
listening again recently via the WCLV OggVorbis stream, I was amazed at
how little his program had changed over 40 years! Except for his
featuring the occasional post-1975 musical work, you'd never know it
wasn't 1965, and you'd never miss knowing.

"Adventures in Good Music" is truly an evergreen program; I hope it
never leaves the air.

Does anyone know whether WCLV's archives also include Haas' WJR programs?
It would be fun to hear some of them now.

--
George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every