Old October 18th 03, 02:01 AM
Dave Edwards

Yes, that is the one... not even in the same league as the Drake rigs,
but an unusual rig anyway.
....Dave
"George McCouch" wrote in message
In article et,

Is the CM1 the reciever that used the same tube for all receiver
stages? I think it was supposed to compete with the Drake 2A and 2B in
the early 60s. I have seen them but never used one. How did they work?
Did they approach the performance of the 2B?

73
George
K3UD

Dan/W4NTI w4nti@get wrote:

"Dave Edwards" wrote in message
Don't need a model number, I think there was only one...
Anyone have one of these receivers around that they are no longer
interested in?
I always wanted to fool with one, so...just thought I would check

here.
Thanks....Dave

That brings back some memories. The model number was CM-1 if I recall.

had one back around 63. I had forgotten I even had one of those. Im in

the
process of 'collecting' my old stations.. hi.

Dan/W4NTI

--
Remove the "1" in the address to reply via email