Old April 11th 05, 10:11 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:15:11 -0400, Al Patrick
wrote:

Well, it took the state of Florida, some leftist judges, and her
"husband" Michael about 14 days to kill Terri - not counting the other
14 or 15 YEARS! (This has been extensively covered on The Power Hour
with Joyce and Dave, as well as other broadcasters.)

I believe Wednesday will be 14 days SINCE she was starved (and
dehydrated) to death.

I'm NOT PREDICTING ANYTHING will happen; but here's betting that IF
something serious did happen, like a couple of U.S. or even more
specifically a couple of Florida cities disappearing, VERY FEW WOULD
LEARN ANYTHING AT ALL and even fewer would admit that God had anything
at all to do with it! :-)

Happy DXing to all!

Al

"Pinellas County Circuit Judge George Greer has been under the
protection of armed guards, and friends say his family also is
protected." In case anyone was wondering, Greer is a Republican and a
conservative Christian - although it should be noted that his church
kicked him out last week. You know, somehow I don't think Jesus would
approve of all this.

The biggest problem is 'tard boy... that you just never, ever think.

Did you attend Stanford? Are you one of those idle elite campus types?

dxAce
Michigan
USA