Old April 12th 05, 12:49 AM
Al Patrick

Li Changchun wrote:

I already know the "Word of God".

I want to know your opinion of Pastor Peters remarks.

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

It's not what *I* nor *you* think of the title or the message. What
really counts is the *content* of the message. I think we should all go
to http://www.scripturesforamerica.org and download it, or listen
online, and see how Pastor Peters justifies such a title! More
importantly, we need to follow the scriptures he provides and see how
what he has to say lines up with the Word of God. :-)

You don't listen very well. It doesn't matter what YOU NOR I think or
what our opinion is. What matters is if it lines up with the Word of God.

IF you know the word of God tell us what the "Doctrine of Balaam" is -
in 500 words or less! ;-)