Old April 12th 05, 01:14 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Yeeeeee Hawwwww!,,,, one little simple question the guy asked and so
many different answers.I replaced a couple of eaves boards on my house
not long ago.Now,if a board is too long,I know what to do with it,but if
that damn board is too short,that is a problem.

You need a board stretcher. On the rare occasions that we need one at work,
we send a laborer or a truck driver to either a dedicated rental company or
a lumber yard. (Some of them also rent out tools.) You should try that
option the next time you need one. I recommend the DeWalt brand, myself.