Old April 12th 05, 02:13 AM
Brian Denley

dxAce wrote:
RHF wrote:

DX Ace,
.
Enjoy Listening to your 'new-to-you' Drake R8A Receiver )

Just want to try it out for the fun of it, never used an R8A before,
I suspect that it will perform just like the R8 or R8B.

OBTW - Are you enjoying your Diego Garcia Navy Support Facility Ball
Caps?

Only got one cap... and yes, it's very nice.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

I like my R8A very much but, while I can compare it favorably to some other
high end desktop units, I have never owned the R8B. That 'B' sync detector
should be a definite improvement. I tried it out on the newer SW8 and it
was the best sync detector I have used.

--
Brian Denley