Old April 12th 05, 05:48 AM
Hal Rosser

"John Smith" wrote in message
You are underhanded, subversive, and your manner is below one of minimal
human behavior--but I am positive--others have told you this--and

obviously
with little affect...
Attacking me certainly does NOT endear your person to me. I am sure that
other thinking individuals recognise you for what you are and fear any
exchange with you, do you like to live in isolation?
What is it that you have found in my posts which you fear and are

attempting
to divert attention away from? What has endangered you to the point of
reducing yourself to a such a level as to make a "gutter attack" on

anothers
character?
Not only your lack of education and proper upbringing is showing--your

very
lack of character is SCREAMING in agony!

John

Calm down, bubbaboy. :-) a little touchy, aren't we ? I did not attach
you.
But you, in just a few lines, have managed to perform an attack of huge
porportion.
An attack not befitting a gentleman.
You should now voluntarily turn in your gentleman credentials immediately.
(But you can still go ahead and make that antenna).