Old April 12th 05, 08:52 AM
Al Patrick

Larry, Do you remember what happened Dec. 26, 2004? Wonder how many
hundreds of thousands could have been saved had they but gotten Steve's
message that there was a severe anomaly, indicated and CIRCLED on a map
on his web site? It was even stated that a severe quake could occur
there in the next FIVE DAYS. I think it was the very next day or the
day after that the Tsunami occurred.

Are you trying to help more people remain UNprepared?

Larry wrote:

Ya mean Mr great Chicken Little the sky is falling dude! If you believe
anything that nutjob said we'd all be dead at least several years ago!!
LMAO

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Steve Quayle should be on in 30 minutes (23:00 UTC) at 7.465 - unless
there's been a change I'm not aware of.

His program is always quite informative. If you believe things are not
what they should be you'll want to tune in!