Old October 18th 03, 03:40 AM
Mike Knudsen

In article , --exray-- writes:

I view BPL as a means of restricting my access to shortwave freqs in
much the same way the Chinese jam freqs from Nepal. But, of course, the
present administration would never do anything to restrict our access to
global views which may call their agenda into question.

I don't know if you are joking or if something that bizarre has really
crossed your mind. I love a good sense of humour.

I don't know if this desirable (to them) byproduct of BPL has crossed the minds
of the Bushies, but it would certainly help shield us from furrin' influences.

BTW, AFAIK unlike the Communist countries, the US has never jammed foreign
broadcasts such as Radio Moscow or Havana, Cuba. However, there's a first time
for everything, especially if it isn't *called* jamming. --Mike K.

Oscar loves trash, but hates Spam! Delete him to reply to me.