Old April 12th 05, 02:37 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, do a search on "Robeson" and "liar." You've presented all

of
your lies under your own signature.

Vaporware, Brian. Vaporware.

You claim there are lies. I've been asking you to

substantiate
the claim. You have not. You furhter exacerbate your own

situation
by
making even MORE assertions without corroborating facts. Oh well.

Vaporware? Your lies are so obvious. Like claiming Len disapproved

of
your lying thread 30 hours before he posted anything at all.

And here YOU are still trying to misrepresent what was said.

You didn't go back and READ what I had said about Lennie, his
rantings against me, etc.

Brian...S L O W D O W N A N D R E A D W H A T W A S
P O S T E D ! ! ! ! !

Brian, so how could this be #10? You
and Todd need to see if you can carpool...Him for remedial

English,
you
for remedial math.

There's nothing wrong with my math.

Sure there is. In that line you claim there's "10" lies.

You've
yet to substantiate "1".

You can't raise a building without a foundation. And you

can't
get to "10" without having started at "1".

Counting your lies isn't heavy construction. More like tinker toys.

You keep avoiding the truth, Brian.

You've been asked to cite the lies. All you do is make more
cutesy rhetoric about how much I allegedly lie.

In other words, you can't do it. It enver happened.

You lie. That's enough for me.

You say I've lied.

I've repeatedly asked you to substantiate that claim.

You never have.

That would put the onus of liar upon you, Brian. (Not that it
ever LEFT you...)

Sorry.

Your lies are obvious and numerous. Anyone with just a few moments
could find a handful. I saw your lies the first time around; seeing
them again might spoil my day.

In other words you've made yet more claims about others for which
there is no fact or validation.

Brian P. Burke continues his characteristic deceit and lying.

Looks like there are some empty spots in the schedule.

Not from here.

Did you fill them in?

I can fill those scehdules with 6 people for 48 hours of

24h
coverage, Brian...Why couldn't you?

Whoa!

After you posted "Always at a deficit for information, aren't

you,
Brian?" you linked us to a website that showed that this was a

four
day
exercise. So why are you trying to make it into a two day

exercise
again? More lies and misdirection?

Nope....I can still fill even a 96 hour assignment with six
operators for four days.

You can't without abusing the volunteers.

OK, Brian, what's YOUR definition of "abusing volunteers"...?!?!

I've now provided FOUR scenarios where avaialable resoures could
be employed working shifts of 4, 8, 10 or 12 hours. NEVER with less
hours off between shifts than the number of hours they "worked".

YOU keep saying only two. That's even better.

Nope. 96 hours. Do you want me to do the math so you'll know how

many
days that is?

Doesn't matter, Brian. Two days. Four. Six.

And without working any one or several individual(s) a double

shift,
and maintaining the requirement of three person shifts of

qualified
communicators...

No all communicators need to be at the mic for the whole

24hours.

Teams of three, Steve, teams of three. Be sure there are three
qualified communicators on shift at all times.

And again, Brian. not all "operators" are going to be on a mic the
whole shift.

Especially if they have 6 people to cover a 48
hour period that they are participating...

Correction. Two teams of 3 people each.

Two teams...Six people...Yeah...SIX is what I said, Brian.

So show me your 96 hour schedule.

Day one. Team one. Operator 1A comes on duty at 0600 until

1600.
Operator 1B comes on duty at 1000 until

2000.
Operator 1C comes on at 2000 and

maintains
watch until 0600

Hi, hi, hi! You couldn't even get through the first six hours

without
blowing it. Then there are gaping holes in the rest of the very

first
day's schedule.

There's no "gaping holes", Brian. Thee ARE periods of overlap and
still using two teams of three.

Phil said they were required to have three qualified operators per
shift, and you couldn't follow the rules even this once. You just

had
to start changing the rules and winging it so that my opinion would

be
"WRONG!" and you could call me a "LIAR!" again. Poor Steve.

There are three operators there, Brian.

Not all three have to be on the mic, Brian.

The criteria was met, Brian.

Some supervisor and schedule writer you are. You're fired.

Do you pull these stunts in the ER? Do you pull them in the cockpit?
Did you pull them in the USMC?

What "stunts", Brian? You mean making sure that the needs of the
mission were met with limited resources in such a way that all
obligations were met?

Sorry you're standing there with egg on your face, Brian...The
numbers work. The format works. YOUR assertion that you could get six
volunteers to cover 48 (or 96) hours DID'T.

Try again, Brian.

Steve, K4YZ