Old April 12th 05, 12:56 PM
Smokey

WBCQ was running these every night around midnight ET on 7415 kc although I
haven't checked lately. Check their website. I think this was the same guy
who was doing Amos 'n Andy skits nightly on (no kidding!) 75 meter AM phone
for a number of years.
Reasonable emulation but nothing like the original stuff...

GL

"BH" wrote in message
I remember it being mentioned (I think on this group) that there was a
guy doing the old A&A shows on short wave. Anyone know the time and
freq? I just rebuilt the receiver I used in my ham radio Novice days,
the Lafayette KT-200 and am ready to listen to sw again. For any
interested the rebuilding is documented at:
http://www.gbronline.com/radioguy/kt-200.htm

Thanks
BH