Old April 12th 05, 09:57 PM
Ed

I'm looking for any suggestions on what type of H.F mobile antenna to
purchase. I want to install this Antenna on a 97 Chevy S-10 Pick-up. I
would like it to cover 80meters through 10 meters. The mount system is
what I am really interested in. Not sure which way to go on this,
never have been mobile with HF before. The pickup is a extended cab by
the way. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Knowing whether or not you had a camper shell on that pickup would be
useful as (IMHO) a point just behind the cab would be the best place to
locate an HF antenna.

Ed K7AAT