Old April 12th 05, 04:07 PM

Nope.I am not the poster child for Mississippi.If there is such a
thing,I never heard of it before. www.visitmississippi.org
www.visitmississippi.com One or both of those websites has a link
where y'all can order online free,Free,FREE tourism pamplets (and I
think there is a free,Free,FREE video too) about Mississippi.Just click
on the link and input y'alls names and snail mail addresses and it will
show up in y'alls snail mail boxes for free,Free,Free,FREEBIE.Don't
y'all just love FREEBIES? It won't cost y'all anything at all.Whether or
not they snail mail to canaDUH or not,I don't know about that,you can
email them and ask them.I once ordered that stuff and I snail mailed it
to that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond
about three years ago.
cuhulin