Old April 12th 05, 11:00 PM
Richard Clark

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:36:28 -0700, Jim Kelley
wrote:

You'd be looking in the wrong place as part of your work, Richard.
Though I did get credit in the Bett Midler film "The Devine Miss M", and
have quite a few album credits.

Hi Jim,

Well, you need to have www.imdb.com update their credits list:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116313/fullcredits
I don't see your name in the 60-odd performers credited, nor do I see
it in the list of 120-odd crew and other artists. The closest match
against your name is Paul Kelly. There is only one Jim Kelley (with
all variant spellings considered) in their database:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0445920/
he died 72 years ago. However, there are 430 Kelley/Kelly entries if
you were not working under the name Jim/James:
http://www.imdb.com/find?q=kelley;tt=on;nm=on;mx=20

Could it be that you supplied the working title against which "The
First Wives Club" was released makes some difference? Or is this more
an issue of "you" having credit is a metaphor for a company name you
worked with or owned?

To lighten up, as you once advised me, when I was mixing a radio play
that I and my partner wrote, I boosted the mike levels when my name
was given credit.

The producer caught that and mixed it back down before broadcast. :-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC